2015 Arkansas Code
Title 17 - Professions, Occupations, and Businesses
Subtitle 3 - Medical Professions
Chapter 95 - Physicians and Surgeons
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 17-95-101 - "Good Samaritan" law.
- § 17-95-102 - Legend drugs.
- § 17-95-103 - Notice of malpractice claims.
- § 17-95-104 - Hospital's duty to report physician misconduct.
- § 17-95-105 - [Repealed.]
- § 17-95-106 - Volunteer services by retired physicians and surgeons -- Immunity from liability.
- § 17-95-107 - Credentialing organization.
- § 17-95-108 - Informed consent required for gastric bypass surgery.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.