2015 Arkansas Code
Title 17 - Professions, Occupations, and Businesses
Subtitle 3 - Medical Professions
Chapter 82 - Dentists, Dental Hygienists, and Dental Assistants
Subchapter 8 - Criminal Background Checks
§ 17-82-803 - Waiver.
(a) Section 17-82-802 may be waived by the Arkansas State Board of Dental Examiners upon the request of:
(1) An affected applicant for licensure; or
(2) The person holding the license subject to revocation.
(b) The board may consider the following circumstances when considering a waiver, including without limitation:
(1) The age at which the crime was committed;
(2) The circumstances surrounding the crime;
(3) The length of time since the crime;
(4) Subsequent work history;
(5) Employment references;
(6) Character references; and
(7) Other evidence demonstrating that the applicant does not pose a threat to the health or safety of the public.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.