There is a newer version of the Arkansas Code
2015 Arkansas Code
Title 16 - Practice, Procedure, And Courts
Subtitle 6 - Criminal Procedure Generally
Chapter 90 - Judgment And Sentence Generally
Subchapter 14 - Comprehensive Criminal Record Sealing Act of 2013
- § 16-90-1401 - Title.
- § 16-90-1402 - Intent.
- § 16-90-1403 - Scope.
- § 16-90-1404 - Definitions.
- § 16-90-1405 - Eligibility to file a uniform petition to seal a misdemeanor offense or violation.
- § 16-90-1406 - Felony convictions eligible for sealing.
- § 16-90-1407 - Special procedures for sealing a controlled substance possession conviction.
- § 16-90-1408 - Felony convictions ineligible for sealing.
- § 16-90-1409 - Sealing records of arrests.
- § 16-90-1410 - Sealing records of nolle prosequi, dismissed cases, or cases when the disposition is an acquittal.
- § 16-90-1411 - Sealing of records for a pardoned person -- Pardons for youthful felony offenders.
- § 16-90-1412 - Sealing certain convictions for victims of human trafficking.
- § 16-90-1413 - Procedure for sealing of records.
- § 16-90-1414 - Uniform petition and uniform order to seal records.
- § 16-90-1415 - Burden of proof -- Standard of review.
- § 16-90-1416 - Release of sealed records.
- § 16-90-1417 - Effect of sealing.
- § 16-90-1418 - Uniform petition and uniform order -- Creation.
- § 16-90-1419 - Filing fee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.