2015 Arkansas Code
Title 14 - Local Government
Subtitle 3 - Municipal Government
Chapter 37 - Classification Of Cities And Towns
- § 14-37-101 - Applicability.
- § 14-37-102 - Division into classes.
- § 14-37-103 - Population limits.
- § 14-37-104 - Cities of the first class.
- § 14-37-105 - Cities of the second class.
- § 14-37-106 - Board of Municipal Corporations.
- § 14-37-107 - Advancement of cities and towns according to census.
- § 14-37-108 - Application for advancement between census periods.
- § 14-37-109 - Appointment of enumerators to take census.
- § 14-37-110 - Returns of enumerators.
- § 14-37-111 - Reduction of city to lower grade -- In general.
- § 14-37-112 - Incorporated town may become city of the second class.
- § 14-37-113 - Effect of population changes on legislation.
- § 14-37-114 - Reduction of city of the first class to city of the second class.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.