2015 Arkansas Code
Title 14 - Local Government
Subtitle 20 - Public Transit Systems Generally
Chapter 335 - Electric And Street Railroads
- § 14-335-101 - Authority to construct, operate, and maintain generally.
- § 14-335-102 - Construction and maintenance of overhead wires.
- § 14-335-103 - Duty to pave between rails in first-class cities.
- § 14-335-104 - Duty to heat streetcars in first-class cities.
- § 14-335-105 - Duty to stop at railroad crossings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.