2015 Arkansas Code
Title 14 - Local Government
Subtitle 12 - Public Utilities Generally
Chapter 200 - Municipal Authority over Utilities
- § 14-200-101 - Jurisdiction over utilities -- Appeal.
- § 14-200-102 - Violation of municipal franchise -- Penalty -- Damages.
- § 14-200-103 - Duration of permits granted by municipalities.
- § 14-200-104 - Continuation of existing franchises and permits.
- § 14-200-105 - Acceptance of permit as consent to future sale.
- § 14-200-106 - Municipal power to acquire, construct, or operate public utility plant.
- § 14-200-107 - Election to authorize purchase by municipality.
- § 14-200-108 - Compensation and damages for purchase.
- § 14-200-109 - Municipal power to finance electric facilities system.
- § 14-200-110 - Municipal access to utility records.
- § 14-200-111 - Rural service.
- § 14-200-112 - Exemption from regulation by state commissions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.