2014 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 3 - Offenses Involving Families, Dependents, Etc.
Chapter 28 - Abuse of Adults
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 5-28-101 - Definitions.
- § 5-28-102 - Legislative intent.
- § 5-28-103 - Criminal penalties for abuse of an endangered or impaired person.
- § 5-28-104 - Privilege not grounds for exclusion of evidence.
- § 5-28-105 - Spiritual treatment alone not abusive.
- § 5-28-106 - [Repealed.]
- § 5-28-107 - Investigation by Attorney General and Department of Human Services.
- § 5-28-108 - Special deputy prosecutor.
- § 5-28-109 - [Repealed.]
- § 5-28-110 - Penalties for violation of § 12-12-1701 et seq.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.