There is a newer version of the Arkansas Code
2014 Arkansas Code
Title 25 - State Government
Chapter 19 - Freedom of Information Act of 1967
- § 25-19-101 - Title.
- § 25-19-102 - Legislative intent.
- § 25-19-103 - Definitions.
- § 25-19-104 - Penalty.
- § 25-19-105 - Examination and copying of public records.
- § 25-19-106 - Open public meetings.
- § 25-19-107 - Appeal from denial of rights -- Attorney's fees.
- § 25-19-108 - Information for public guidance.
- § 25-19-109 - Special requests for electronic information.
- § 25-19-110 - Exemptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.