2014 Arkansas Code
Title 21 - Public Officers and Employees
Chapter 2 - Commission, Oath, And Bond
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 21-2-101 - Officers commissioned by Governor.
- § 21-2-102 - Commission fee and duplicate oath to be forwarded to Secretary of State.
- § 21-2-103 - Sending commission fees directly to Treasurer of State -- Issuance of commission.
- § 21-2-104 - District, county, and township officers -- Issuance of commissions -- Collection of fees.
- § 21-2-105 - Administration of oaths generally.
- § 21-2-106 - Endorsement of oath on commission.
- § 21-2-107 - Bonds of state, county, and district officers generally.
- § 21-2-108 - Duration of bond.
- § 21-2-109 - Payment of premium on bonds.
- § 21-2-110 - Liability of surety generally.
- § 21-2-111 - Discharge of sureties on official bonds.
- § 21-2-112 - Remedy of surety against principal and cosureties.
- § 21-2-113 - Discrepancies in accounts -- Effect on surety.
- § 21-2-114 - Bond required of people employed by public officials.
- § 21-2-115 - Persons in armed forces -- Oath -- Bond.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.