2014 Arkansas Code
Title 21 - Public Officers and Employees
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
Subchapter 6 - Arkansas Whistle-Blower Act
§ 21-1-605 - Remedies.
A court in rendering judgment under this subchapter may order any or all of the following remedies:
(1) An injunction to restrain continued violation of the provisions of this subchapter;
(2) The reinstatement of the public employee to the same position held before the adverse action or to an equivalent position;
(3) The reinstatement of full fringe benefits and retirement service credit;
(4) The compensation for lost wages, benefits, and any other remuneration;
(5) The payment by the public employer of reasonable court costs and attorney's fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.