2014 Arkansas Code
Title 21 - Public Officers and Employees
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
Subchapter 6 - Arkansas Whistle-Blower Act
- § 21-1-601 - Title.
- § 21-1-602 - Definitions.
- § 21-1-603 - Public employer conduct prohibited -- Good faith communication.
- § 21-1-604 - Civil liability.
- § 21-1-605 - Remedies.
- § 21-1-606 - Attorney's fees.
- § 21-1-607 - Protection of confidentiality.
- § 21-1-608 - Notification of rights.
- § 21-1-609 - [Repealed.]
- § 21-1-610 - Reward to state employee when communication of waste or violation results in savings of state funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.