2014 Arkansas Code
Title 21 - Public Officers and Employees
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
Subchapter 4 - Constitutional Officers and Their Spouses
- § 21-1-401 - Definitions.
- § 21-1-402 - Restrictions on other employment.
- § 21-1-403 - Restrictions on lease agreements, contracts, and grants.
- § 21-1-404 - Rules and regulations -- Disclosure statement.
- § 21-1-405 - Violations.
- § 21-1-406 - Venue for violation proceedings.
- § 21-1-407 - Employment by state agency.
- § 21-1-408 - Investigation of violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.