There is a newer version of the Arkansas Code
2014 Arkansas Code
Title 16 - Practice, Procedure, And Courts
Subtitle 5 - Civil Procedure Generally
Chapter 65 - Judgments Generally
Subchapter 5 - Survival and Revival
- § 16-65-501 - Scire facias.
- § 16-65-502 - Survival or revival of judgment upon death of a party.
- § 16-65-503 - Revival against administrators in succession.
- § 16-65-504 - Revival of judgment against personal representatives, heirs, and devisees of deceased defendant.
- § 16-65-505 - Executions issued against defendant and deceased defendants' representatives.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.