There is a newer version of the Arkansas Code
2014 Arkansas Code
Title 16 - Practice, Procedure, And Courts
Subtitle 5 - Civil Procedure Generally
Chapter 62 - Survival And Abatement Of Actions
- § 16-62-101 - Survival of actions -- Wrongs to person or property.
- § 16-62-102 - Wrongful death actions -- Survival.
- § 16-62-103 - Suits involving public officers.
- § 16-62-104 -- 16-62-106 - [Repealed.]
- § 16-62-107 - Revivor of actions against personal representative of defendant.
- § 16-62-108 - Revivor of actions against plaintiff's representative or successor -- Exception.
- § 16-62-109 - Time for revivor -- Effect of expiration.
- § 16-62-110 - Failure of plaintiff's representatives to revive after notice -- Motion to strike.
- § 16-62-111 - Trial not postponed by revivor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.