There is a newer version of the Arkansas Code
2014 Arkansas Code
Title 16 - Practice, Procedure, And Courts
Subtitle 5 - Civil Procedure Generally
Chapter 59 - Lis Pendens
- § 16-59-101 - Filing of notice required to constitute constructive notice of pending action.
- § 16-59-102 - Contents of notice.
- § 16-59-103 - Duty of recorder of deeds.
- § 16-59-104 - Index of notices.
- § 16-59-105 - Fees of recorder -- Taxing as costs.
- § 16-59-106 - Accounts due state lien from commencement of action.
- § 16-59-107 - Copy of notice as evidence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.