2014 Arkansas Code
Title 14 - Local Government
Subtitle 24 - Fencing And Livestock Districts
Chapter 386 - Fencing Districts
Subchapter 4 - Enclosure by Other Districts
- § 14-386-401 - Penalty for animals running at large -- Damages.
- § 14-386-402 - Petition to establish district.
- § 14-386-403 - Submission to electors.
- § 14-386-404 - Manner of election.
- § 14-386-405 - Election results.
- § 14-386-406 - Rejection of proposal.
- § 14-386-407 - Payment of expenses.
- § 14-386-408 - Navigable river as lawful fence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.