2014 Arkansas Code
Title 14 - Local Government
Subtitle 2 - County Government
Chapter 18 - Platted Lands Outside Municipalities
- § 14-18-101 - Subdivision of lands -- Filing.
- § 14-18-102 - Descriptions deemed legal.
- § 14-18-103 - Expense of survey -- Recording.
- § 14-18-104 - Taxation of platted lands.
- § 14-18-105 - Authority to vacate street, alley, or roadway.
- § 14-18-106 - Petition to vacate street, etc.
- § 14-18-107 - Determination on vacation of street, etc.
- § 14-18-108 - Order vacating streets, etc.
- § 14-18-109 - Abutting lots reduced to acreage.
- § 14-18-110 - Validating return of platted land to acreage.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.