2014 Arkansas Code
Title 14 - Local Government
Subtitle 2 - County Government
Chapter 15 - Officers
Subchapter 3 - County Coroners
- § 14-15-301 - Powers and duties of a coroner.
- § 14-15-302 - Coroner's investigation.
- § 14-15-303 - Death certificate.
- § 14-15-304 - Confidentiality.
- § 14-15-305 - Employment.
- § 14-15-306 - Disposition of prescription medication.
- § 14-15-307 - Coroner's Advisory Task Force -- Creation -- Powers and duties.
- § 14-15-308 - Training and instruction.
- § 14-15-309 - Mass fatality resource inventory and mutual aid agreement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.