2014 Arkansas Code
Title 14 - Local Government
Subtitle 2 - County Government
Chapter 14 - County Government Code
Subchapter 7 - Service Organizations
- § 14-14-701 - Legislative determination -- Purpose.
- § 14-14-702 - Authority to establish -- Restrictions.
- § 14-14-703 - Office organization of county government.
- § 14-14-704 - Establishment of county departments.
- § 14-14-705 - County advisory or administrative boards.
- § 14-14-706 - Register of board appointment.
- § 14-14-707 - Conduct of affairs of county boards.
- § 14-14-708 - Subordinate service districts generally.
- § 14-14-709 - Establishment of subordinate service districts.
- § 14-14-710 - Modification or dissolution of subordinate service districts.
- § 14-14-711 - Administration of subordinate service districts.
- § 14-14-712 - Reorganization of existing county boards and commissions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.