2014 Arkansas Code
Title 14 - Local Government
Subtitle 2 - County Government
Chapter 14 - County Government Code
Subchapter 6 - Alternative Organizations
§ 14-14-602 - Definitions.
As used in this subchapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) "Abandon" means to desert, surrender, forsake, or to give up absolutely;
(2) "Consolidate" means to unite offices into one (1) office;
(3) "Create" means to bring into being, to cause to exist, to produce;
(4) "Revise" means to review, reexamine for correction or for the purpose of amending, correcting, rearranging, or otherwise improving; and
(5) "Separate" means to disunite, divide, disconnect, or sever.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.