2014 Arkansas Code
Title 12 - Law Enforcement, Emergency Management, And Military Affairs
Subtitle 3 - Correctional Facilities And Programs
Chapter 29 - Inmates of State Facilities
Subchapter 4 - Medical Care
- § 12-29-401 - Medical care.
- § 12-29-402 - Physical examination -- Assignment to labor.
- § 12-29-403 - Inmates with a disability -- Duty of physician.
- § 12-29-404 - Medical parole for a terminal illness or permanent incapacitation.
- § 12-29-405 - Inmates with mental illness.
- § 12-29-406 - Treatment for deviant sexual behavior.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.