2012 Arkansas Code
Title 7 - Elections
Chapter 11 - Special Elections
Subchapter 1 - -- Elections to Fill Vacancies
- § 7-11-101 - Calling elections to fill vacancies.
- § 7-11-102 - Content of calling document.
- § 7-11-103 - Filling vacancies in state, federal, or district offices.
- § 7-11-104 - Filling vacancies in local offices.
- § 7-11-105 - Special elections to be held on the second Tuesday of a month -- Exceptions -- Separate ballots.
- § 7-11-106 - Special primary elections held in conjunction with regularly scheduled primary election -- Separate ballots optional.
- § 7-11-107 - Unopposed candidates.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.