2012 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 6 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, Or Welfare
Chapter 79 - Body Armor
§ 5-79-101 - Criminal possession of body armor.
(a) No person may possess body armor if that person has been found guilty of or has pleaded guilty or nolo contendere to any of the following offenses:
(1) Capital murder, § 5-10-101;
(2) Murder in the first degree, § 5-10-102;
(3) Murder in the second degree, § 5-10-103;
(4) Manslaughter, § 5-10-104;
(5) Aggravated robbery, § 5-12-103;
(6) Battery in the first degree, § 5-13-201; or
(7) Aggravated assault, § 5-13-204.
(b) As used in this section, "body armor" means any material designed to be worn on the body and to provide bullet penetration resistance.
(c) A violation of this section constitutes a Class A misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.