There is a newer version of the Arkansas Code
2012 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 4 - Offenses Against Property
Chapter 39 - Burglary, Trespass, and Other Intrusions
Subchapter 2 - -- Offenses Generally
- § 5-39-201 - Residential burglary -- Commercial burglary.
- § 5-39-202 - Breaking or entering.
- § 5-39-203 - Criminal trespass.
- § 5-39-204 - Aggravated residential burglary.
- § 5-39-205 -- 5-39-209 - [Reserved.]
- § 5-39-210 - Forcible possession of land.
- § 5-39-211 - Cemeteries -- Mining and other unlawful entries.
- § 5-39-212 - Cemeteries -- Access -- Debris -- Disturbance.
- § 5-39-213 - Advertising on property without owner's written permission.
- § 5-39-214 - Unauthorized entry of a school bus -- Posting of warning on a school bus.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.