2012 Arkansas Code
Title 4 - Business and Commercial Law
Subtitle 5 - Contracts, Notes, And Other Commercial Instruments
Chapter 58 - Assignments
- § 4-58-101 - Remedies unaltered by chapter.
- § 4-58-102 - Assignment of certain instruments authorized.
- § 4-58-103 - Consideration.
- § 4-58-104 - Date of assignment.
- § 4-58-105 - Completion of assignments -- Rights and remedies of debtor and subsequent assignees.
- § 4-58-106 - Powers of assignor after assignment.
- § 4-58-107 - Vendor's lien inures to benefit of assignee.
- § 4-58-108 - Liability of assignors upon nonpayment or protest of instrument.
- § 4-58-109 - Proof of assignment -- Pleadings.
- § 4-58-110 - Recovery by plaintiff.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.