2012 Arkansas Code
Title 4 - Business and Commercial Law
Subtitle 5 - Contracts, Notes, And Other Commercial Instruments
Chapter 57 - Interest And Usury
- § 4-57-101 - Calculation of interest.
- § 4-57-102 - Reservation or discounting of interest permitted.
- § 4-57-103 - Statement of principal and interest.
- § 4-57-104 - Maximum rate of interest permitted.
- § 4-57-105 - Usurious interest prohibited.
- § 4-57-106 - [Repealed.]
- § 4-57-107 - [Repealed.]
- § 4-57-108 - Usurious consumer loans or credit sales -- Award of attorney's fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.