2012 Arkansas Code
Title 4 - Business and Commercial Law
Subtitle 3 - Corporations And Associations
Chapter 30 - Cooperative Associations
Subchapter 2 - -- Cooperative Banks
- § 4-30-201 - Definition.
- § 4-30-202 - Applicability of subchapter.
- § 4-30-203 - Subchapter cumulative.
- § 4-30-204 - Future incorporation of cooperative banks prohibited.
- § 4-30-205 - Conditional termination of corporate existence.
- § 4-30-206 - Noncomplying banks -- Supervision by commissioner.
- § 4-30-207 - Banks declared investment companies -- Penalty -- Exception.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.