2012 Arkansas Code
Title 4 - Business and Commercial Law
Subtitle 3 - Corporations And Associations
Chapter 30 - Cooperative Associations
Subchapter 1 - -- General Provisions
§ 4-30-108 - Articles of incorporation.
(a) The members shall sign and acknowledge written articles of incorporation which shall contain:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The name and residences of the persons forming the corporation;
(3) The purpose of the organization;
(4) The principal place of business;
(5) The amount of capital stock;
(6) The number of shares and the par value of each share;
(7) The number of directors and the names of those selected for the first term; and
(8) The time for which the corporation is to continue, not to exceed fifty (50) years.
(b) The original articles of incorporation or a certified copy of them shall be filed with the Secretary of State, who shall return to the corporation a certified copy of them, with the date of filing and attested with the seal of his or her office.
(c) For filing the articles of incorporation and amendments thereto under this subchapter, the same fees shall be paid to the Secretary of State as are now required under the general corporation law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.