2012 Arkansas Code
Title 4 - Business and Commercial Law
Subtitle 3 - Corporations And Associations
Chapter 25 - General Provisions
- § 4-25-101 - Resignation of agent.
- § 4-25-102 - Corporate security or surety bonds.
- § 4-25-103 - Contributions authorized.
- § 4-25-104 - [Repealed.]
- § 4-25-105 - Joint tenancy in stock certificate.
- § 4-25-106 - Authorization for preexisting corporations to do business in state.
- § 4-25-107 - Effect of certain contract provision upon determination of agency.
- § 4-25-108 - Eligibility to receive county grants.
- § 4-25-109 - Corporation permitted to change its state of incorporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.