2012 Arkansas Code
Title 4 - Business and Commercial Law
Subtitle 1 - Uniform Commercial Code
Chapter 4A - Funds Transfers
Part 5 - -- Miscellaneous Provisions
- § 4-4A-501 - Variation by agreement and effect of funds-transfer system rule.
- § 4-4A-502 - Creditor process served on receiving bank -- Setoff by beneficiary's bank.
- § 4-4A-503 - Injunction or restraining order with respect to funds transfer.
- § 4-4A-504 - Order in which items and payment orders may be charged to account -- Order of withdrawals from account.
- § 4-4A-505 - Preclusion of objection to debit of customer's account.
- § 4-4A-506 - Rate of interest.
- § 4-4A-507 - Choice of law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.