2012 Arkansas Code
Title 4 - Business and Commercial Law
Subtitle 1 - Uniform Commercial Code
Chapter 4A - Funds Transfers
Part 4 - -- Payment
- § 4-4A-401 - Payment date.
- § 4-4A-402 - Obligation of sender to pay receiving bank.
- § 4-4A-403 - Payment by sender to receiving bank.
- § 4-4A-404 - Obligation of beneficiary's bank to pay and give notice to beneficiary.
- § 4-4A-405 - Payment by beneficiary's bank to beneficiary.
- § 4-4A-406 - Payment by originator to beneficiary -- Discharge of underlying obligation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.