2012 Arkansas Code
Title 4 - Business and Commercial Law
Subtitle 1 - Uniform Commercial Code
Chapter 4A - Funds Transfers
Part 3 - -- Execution of Sender's Payment Order by Receiving Bank
- § 4-4A-301 - Execution and execution date.
- § 4-4A-302 - Obligations of receiving bank in execution of payment order.
- § 4-4A-303 - Erroneous execution of payment order.
- § 4-4A-304 - Duty of sender to report erroneously executed payment order.
- § 4-4A-305 - Liability for late or improper execution or failure to execute payment order.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.