2012 Arkansas Code
Title 4 - Business and Commercial Law
Subtitle 1 - Uniform Commercial Code
Chapter 2 - Sales
Part 5 - -- Performance
- § 4-2-501 - Insurable interest in goods -- Manner of identification of goods.
- § 4-2-502 - Buyer's right to goods on seller's repudiation, failure to deliver, or insolvency.
- § 4-2-503 - Manner of seller's tender of delivery.
- § 4-2-504 - Shipment by seller.
- § 4-2-505 - Seller's shipment under reservation.
- § 4-2-506 - Rights of financing agency.
- § 4-2-507 - Effect of seller's tender -- Delivery on condition.
- § 4-2-508 - Cure by seller of improper tender or delivery -- Replacement.
- § 4-2-509 - Risk of loss in the absence of breach.
- § 4-2-510 - Effect of breach on risk of loss.
- § 4-2-511 - Tender of payment by buyer -- Payment by check.
- § 4-2-512 - Payment by buyer before inspection.
- § 4-2-513 - Buyer's right to inspection of goods.
- § 4-2-514 - When documents deliverable on acceptance -- When on payment.
- § 4-2-515 - Preserving evidence of goods in dispute.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.