There is a newer version of the Arkansas Code
2012 Arkansas Code
Title 28 - Wills, Estates, and Fiduciary Relationships
Subtitle 5 - Fiduciary Relationships
Chapter 67 - Conservators For The Aged And Disabled
- § 28-67-101 - Chapter cumulative.
- § 28-67-102 - Jurisdiction of the court.
- § 28-67-103 - Petition for appointment.
- § 28-67-104 - Notice of hearing.
- § 28-67-105 - Appointment.
- § 28-67-106 - Persons ineligible as conservator.
- § 28-67-107 - Management of estate -- Bond.
- § 28-67-108 - Powers and duties.
- § 28-67-109 - Discharge.
- § 28-67-110 - Compensation.
- § 28-67-111 - Subsequent appointment of guardian -- Effect.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.