2012 Arkansas Code
Title 28 - Wills, Estates, and Fiduciary Relationships
Subtitle 1 - General Provisions
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
§ 28-1-104 - Probate proceedings.
The circuit court shall have jurisdiction over:
(1) The administration, settlement, and distribution of estates of decedents;
(2) The probate of wills;
(3) The persons and estates of minors;
(4) Persons of unsound mind and their estates;
(5) The determination of heirship or of adoption;
(6) The restoration of lost wills and the construction of wills when incident to the administration of an estate; and
(7) All such other matters as are provided by law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.