2012 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 4 - Motor Vehicular Traffic
Chapter 53 - Accidents
Subchapter 1 - -- General Provisions
- § 27-53-101 - Requirements in accidents involving death or personal injuries.
- § 27-53-102 - Accidents involving damage only to vehicle -- Removal of vehicle.
- § 27-53-103 - Duty to give information, remain at the scene of an accident, and render aid.
- § 27-53-104 - Notification if unattended vehicle is struck.
- § 27-53-105 - Striking fixtures upon highway.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.