2012 Arkansas Code
Title 23 - Public Utilities and Regulated Industries
Subtitle 1 - Public Utilities And Carriers
Chapter 4 - Regulation of Rates and Charges Generally
Subchapter 9 - -- Rural Electric Distribution Cooperatives
- § 23-4-901 - Definitions.
- § 23-4-902 - Exemption from rate case procedures, etc.
- § 23-4-903 - Notification of proposed rate change.
- § 23-4-904 - Petition for relief from rate change -- Form.
- § 23-4-905 - Petition for relief from rate change -- Effect.
- § 23-4-906 - Petition to declare co-op subject to rate case procedures.
- § 23-4-907 - Arkansas Public Service Commission's jurisdiction not affected.
- § 23-4-908 - Authority of Arkansas Public Service Commission.
- § 23-4-909 - Apportionment of rates and charges.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.