2012 Arkansas Code
Title 23 - Public Utilities and Regulated Industries
Subtitle 1 - Public Utilities And Carriers
Chapter 4 - Regulation of Rates and Charges Generally
Subchapter 5 - -- Utilities -- Special Surcharges
- § 23-4-501 - Legislative findings and intent.
- § 23-4-502 - Filing interim rate schedule.
- § 23-4-503 - Calculation of amount of surcharge.
- § 23-4-504 - Surcharge effective upon filing.
- § 23-4-505 - Investigation by Arkansas Public Service Commission.
- § 23-4-506 - Collection subject to refund.
- § 23-4-507 - Modification or disapproval of surcharge.
- § 23-4-508 - Application for rehearing no stay of order.
- § 23-4-509 - Inadequate surcharges permitted by Arkansas Public Service Commission -- Additional surcharges.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.