2012 Arkansas Code
Title 23 - Public Utilities and Regulated Industries
Subtitle 1 - Public Utilities And Carriers
Chapter 4 - Regulation of Rates and Charges Generally
Subchapter 4 - -- Utilities -- Rate Changes and Surcharges Generally
- § 23-4-401 - Notice of intention to file application.
- § 23-4-402 - Notice of proposed changes.
- § 23-4-403 - Changes allowed without notice.
- § 23-4-404 - Proposed changes to be reflected in schedules.
- § 23-4-405 - Investigation of proposed rates.
- § 23-4-406 - Test periods to justify new rates.
- § 23-4-407 - Suspension of proposed rates.
- § 23-4-408 - Interim implementation of suspended rates.
- § 23-4-409 - Rate increase not effective until final order.
- § 23-4-410 - Authority of Arkansas Public Service Commission to fix rates -- Apportionment of increase.
- § 23-4-411 - Failure of Arkansas Public Service Commission to reach timely decision -- Conditional implementation of suspended rates.
- § 23-4-412 - Issuance of Arkansas Public Service Commission order -- Rates to be collected.
- § 23-4-413 - Surcharge to collect rates increased by courts.
- § 23-4-414 - Refunds of excessive rate collections under bond.
- § 23-4-415 - Refunds of excessive bonded collections -- Order not stayed during rehearing.
- § 23-4-416 - Surcharge to collect excessive refunds.
- § 23-4-417 - Petition for mandamus.
- § 23-4-418 - Suit to compel refunds -- Proceeds.
- § 23-4-419 - Applications for additional increases.
- § 23-4-420 - Reports on status of applications.
- § 23-4-421 - No changes allowed in terms of employment subject to collective bargaining agreement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.