2012 Arkansas Code
Title 23 - Public Utilities and Regulated Industries
Subtitle 1 - Public Utilities And Carriers
Chapter 4 - Regulation of Rates and Charges Generally
Subchapter 2 - -- Utilities Generally
- § 23-4-201 - Electric, gas, telephone, or sewer utilities -- Rate-making authority.
- § 23-4-202 - Water, gas, or electricity bills rendered in accordance with rate schedules -- Rate schedule furnished on request.
- § 23-4-203 - Water, gas, or electricity -- Utility bills must show units charged for.
- § 23-4-204 - Water, gas, or electricity -- Disconnecting charges unlawful -- Penalty.
- § 23-4-205 - Refunds.
- § 23-4-206 - Interest on deposits.
- § 23-4-207 - Advertising costs.
- § 23-4-208 - Water and sewer services for military installations.
- § 23-4-209 - Transition costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.