2012 Arkansas Code
Title 22 - Public Property
Chapter 5 - State Lands Generally
Subchapter 2 - -- Commissioner of State Lands
- § 22-5-201 - Oath.
- § 22-5-202 - Bond.
- § 22-5-203 - Seal.
- § 22-5-204, 22-5-205 - [Repealed.]
- § 22-5-206 - Control over state's lands.
- § 22-5-207 - Lands forfeited to state for taxes.
- § 22-5-208 - Books, plats, and maps.
- § 22-5-209 - Deeds, abstracts, and contracts affecting state lands filed in office of Commissioner of State Lands -- Failure to comply.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.