2012 Arkansas Code
Title 22 - Public Property
Chapter 3 - Public Buildings and Other Facilities
Subchapter 13 - -- Vendors
- § 22-3-1301 - Definitions.
- § 22-3-1302 - Applicability.
- § 22-3-1303 - Preference to blind persons to operate vending facilities on state property.
- § 22-3-1304 - License required to operate facility.
- § 22-3-1305 - Issuance of licenses.
- § 22-3-1306 - Duties of licensing agency upon request for vending facility.
- § 22-3-1307 - Selection of location -- Provision of utilities, space, and services.
- § 22-3-1308 - Property unable to support vending facility -- Coin-operated machines.
- § 22-3-1309 - Vending facilities for property housing or serving fifty (50) or more persons.
- § 22-3-1310 - Existing vending facilities operated by blind persons.
- § 22-3-1311 - Termination of contracts with sighted vendors.
- § 22-3-1312 - Maintenance of physical facilities.
- § 22-3-1313 - Food service training program -- Vending facility.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.