2012 Arkansas Code
Title 16 - Practice, Procedure, And Courts
Subtitle 7 - Particular Proceedings And Remedies
Chapter 106 - Actions By Or Against State
Subchapter 1 - -- General Provisions
- § 16-106-101 - Actions generally.
- § 16-106-102 - Actions against corporations.
- § 16-106-103 - Actions against officers, corporations, etc., for certain penalties.
- § 16-106-104 - Actions against sheriff, clerk, collector of the revenue, etc., for recovery of money.
- § 16-106-105 - Actions against state regarding federal land grants.
- § 16-106-106 - Setoff against state.
- § 16-106-107 - Enforcement of execution.
- § 16-106-108 - Disposition of state money.
- § 16-106-109 - Appeal and error by state.
- § 16-106-110 - Repayment of Attorney General or prosecuting attorney for postage used.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.