2012 Arkansas Code
Title 14 - Local Government
Subtitle 3 - Municipal Government
Chapter 52 - Municipal Police Departments
Subchapter 3 - -- Bill of Rights for Law Enforcement Officers
- § 14-52-301 - Purpose.
- § 14-52-302 - Definitions.
- § 14-52-303 - Disciplinary proceedings.
- § 14-52-304 - Disclosure not required for promotion or assignment.
- § 14-52-305 - Notification of personnel action.
- § 14-52-306 - Participation in political activities.
- § 14-52-307 - No retaliation for exercise of rights -- Other legal remedies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.