2012 Arkansas Code
Title 11 - Labor and Industrial Relations
Chapter 9 - Workers' Compensation
Subchapter 4 - -- Employer Liability -- Insurance
- § 11-9-401 - Employer's liability for compensation.
- § 11-9-402 - Liability of prime contractors and subcontractors -- Sole proprietorships or partnerships.
- § 11-9-403 - Waiver of exclusion or exemption.
- § 11-9-404 - Security for compensation.
- § 11-9-405 - Substitution of carrier for employer.
- § 11-9-406 - Failure to secure payment of compensation -- Penalty.
- § 11-9-407 - Posting notice of compliance.
- § 11-9-408 - Insurance policies.
- § 11-9-409 - Safety and health loss control consultative services.
- § 11-9-410 - Third-party liability.
- § 11-9-411 - Effect of payment by other insurers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.