2012 Arkansas Code
Title 11 - Labor and Industrial Relations
Chapter 5 - Working Conditions Generally
Subchapter 2 - -- Industrial Health Service Act
- § 11-5-201 - Title.
- § 11-5-202 - Exception.
- § 11-5-203 - Penalty.
- § 11-5-204 - Division of Industrial Hygiene -- Creation -- Duties.
- § 11-5-205 - State Board of Health -- Rules and regulations.
- § 11-5-206 - Director of Department of Health -- Access to certain buildings.
- § 11-5-207 - Use of injurious material, process, or condition prohibited.
- § 11-5-208 - Use of information from studies or investigations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.