2012 Arkansas Code
Title 11 - Labor and Industrial Relations
Chapter 3 - Labor Relations and Practices
Subchapter 2 - -- Hiring Practices
- § 11-3-201 - Enticing away laborer prohibited -- Penalty.
- § 11-3-202 - False statements or blacklists to prevent employment prohibited.
- § 11-3-203 - Medical examination as condition for employment.
- § 11-3-204 - Providing references to prospective employers.
- § 11-3-205 - Private employers -- Leave for bone marrow or organ donation -- Withholding tax credit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.