2010 Arkansas Code
Title 9 - Family Law
Subtitle 2 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 14 - Spousal and Child Support
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 9-14-101 - Implied consent to jurisdiction for child support and maintenance or to establish paternity -- Service of process.
- § 9-14-102 - Wage assignment and deduction.
- § 9-14-103 - Quarterly report of funds, moneys, etc., received for child support.
- § 9-14-104 - Failure to support -- Defense of insanity to contempt proceedings.
- § 9-14-105 - Petition for support.
- § 9-14-106 - Noncustodial parents -- Amount of support.
- § 9-14-107 - Change in payor income warranting modification.
- § 9-14-108 - Transfer between local jurisdictions.
- § 9-14-109 - Automatic assignment of rights.
- § 9-14-110 - Arkansas Registry of Child Support Orders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.