2010 Arkansas Code
Title 9 - Family Law
Subtitle 2 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 11 - Marriage
Subchapter 5 - Rights and Property of Married Persons
- § 9-11-501 - Construction of this section and 9-11-509 -- 9-11-514.
- § 9-11-502 - Removal of disabilities of married women.
- § 9-11-503 - Rights generally.
- § 9-11-504 - Authority to make executory contracts -- Power of attorney.
- § 9-11-505 - Control of separate real and personal property.
- § 9-11-506 - Spouses not liable for each other's antenuptial debts.
- § 9-11-507 - Separate property of one spouse not liable for other spouse's debts.
- § 9-11-508 - Contracts concerning separate property of one spouse not binding on other spouse.
- § 9-11-509 - Schedule of separate personal property -- Filing -- Effect.
- § 9-11-510 - Form of schedule.
- § 9-11-511 - Filing of schedule by person selling or giving property -- Effect of recording conveyance or will.
- § 9-11-512 - Effect of failure to file schedule.
- § 9-11-513 - Control of one spouse's separate property by other spouse -- Presumption of agency or trusteeship.
- § 9-11-514 - Settlements in equity.
- § 9-11-515 - Reformation of deeds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.