2010 Arkansas Code
9-5-111. Fiscal requirements.
Title 9 - Family Law
Subtitle 1 - General Provisions
Chapter 5 - Arkansas Child Safety Center Act
§ 9-5-111 - Fiscal requirements.
Every child safety center shall:
(1) Incorporate in this state as a private nonprofit corporation that is exempt from taxation under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, 26 U.S.C. 501(c)(3), as it existed on January 1, 2007, and that has the primary purpose of providing services to child victims of child abuse;
(2) Be governed by a board of directors;
(3) Develop and implement written personnel policies that state the child safety center's employment practices;
(4) Develop and implement written procedures that conform with the uniform system of recordkeeping developed by the Arkansas Child Abuse/Rape/Domestic Violence Commission or its designee to ensure proper handling of funds; and
(5) Provide the commission or its designee with statistical data that states the following:
(A) The type of investigative services and the number of children served by each type of investigative service provided by the child safety centers;
(B) The number, race, age, and gender of the children served each year; and
(C) The outcomes of services to children provided by the child safety centers, including without limitation:
(i) The number of founded maltreatment reports; and
(ii) The number of unfounded maltreatment reports and the ratio between founded and unfounded reports for each year.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.